PCWebControl is distributed by Sandstream Holdings Limited.
SafeKid, LLC © 2013, all rights reserved.
PCWebControl is a program which controls access to the Internet content. Its objective is to actively control the visited websites and block access to these websites which, according with the established rules, ought not to be accessed.
By downloading, copying, accessing, installing or otherwise using PCWebControl, you agree to the Terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, do not download, copy, install or use PCWebControl and destroy all its copies.
1. Definition: “Software” – PCWebControl software and its updates provided by SafeKid, LLC.
2. Trial License – Downloaded Software may be used free of charge for 30 days from the moment of installation (this period is hereinafter referred to as Trial Period). During the Trial Period Licensee is granted a limited, nonexclusive license to use the Software for test purposes and solely for private use. Technical support is available during the Trial Period.
3. End User License – This Software is licensed, not sold. During the Trial Period Licensee may pay the license fee in order to use the Software after the Trial Period expires. After paying the license fee Licensee receives a registration number (License key) and is granted a limited, nonexclusive license to use the Software on one computer at unlimited time. If the license fee is not paid before the Trial Period expires, current License is promptly terminated and Licensee loses the right to use the Software.
4. Limitations – Under no circumstances is Licensee permitted to convey or share the License Key to any third party. Licensee is obliged to take all necessary measures in order to secure the License Key from unauthorized use. Licensee authorizes SafeKid, LLC to to take all necessary measures to check if the Software is being used in compliance with the Terms of this Agreement. In the event of sharing the License Key by Licensee, SafeKid, LLC shall be entitled to claim compensation and prevent Licensee from using the Software without paying any indemnities. Licensee may not copy and distribute the Software. Licensee may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer and otherwise translate the Software and/or source codes in order to recreate the algorithm or adapt it to a form readable to third parties. Licensee may not modify, adapt, translate the Software or any of its components and create derivative works based on the Software. Licensee may not emulate, clone, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, transfer or redistribute the Software for the purpose of unlawful gain. Any case of unauthorized use mentioned above will result in immediate revoke of the License and may cause taking the case to court.
5. Property and Intellectual Property Rights – This Agreement grants Licensee limited right to use the Software. SafeKid, LLC is the sole and exclusive owner of right, title and warrants to the Software and its copies, including copyright, patents, the right to keep a trade secret, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by SafeKid, LLC. The structure, organization and source code of the Software are valuable trade secrets and constitute confidential information protected by law. All rights not expressly defined in this agreement are reserved by SafeKid, LLC.
6. Technical support and updates – Technical support is provided via e-mail at: email@example.com
7. Limitation of liability – To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall SafeKid, LLC be liable to Licensee for any damages arising out of using the Software. SafeKid, LLC shall not be liable for selecting the blocked website in a given category. SafeKid, LLC shall not be liable for any loss of profits, benefits or data, nor any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of using the Software. The use of the licensed Software is at Licensee’s sole risk. The Software is provided without a warranty of any kind.
SafeKid, LLC reserves the right to make corrections and changes in the Software at any time and without prior notice.