2. Collection and Use of Personal Information.
- Most of the personal identifying information we collect upon registration, such as your name, address, password, and email address, is what you tell us about yourself upon creation or reconfiguration of your PCWebControl account. Due to the nature of our service, this information is required to authenticate correct account information.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties. Nevertheless, in the context of a sale or transfer of all or part of our assets to a third party, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
- The personal information collected allows us to keep you posted on latest product announcements, software updates, promotions and special offers. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by following the unsubscribe link within the emails.
3. Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information.
- Sandstream automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Sandstream may use this information to debug problems, improve performance, and make adjustment to the web site structure. However, Sandstream does not link the non-personal data to any personal information collected.
4. Review and Removal of Personally Identifiable Information.
- You have the ability to review and request changes to the Personally Identifiable Information with respect to you collected by Sandstream by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use reasonable efforts to remove your Personally Identifiable Information from the website following your request.
- If you do not consent to the collection and use of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not install PCWebControl application and do not register with our services.
- We safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures and network firewall.
- Sandstream may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of PCWebControl product and website after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
8. Limitation of Liability.
- We make no warranties or representations relating to the site or any of its content, software or services available through the site. The site is provided “As-Is” with all faults. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, Sandstream disclaims all warranties of every nature relating to the site, including without limitation, an implied warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose, any warranty against infringement, ownership, any express or statutory warranties, and any warranties regarding accuracy, completeness and quality. Sandstream makes no warranty that the site is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. Reference in this web site to any specific commercial products, processes, or services of a third party not affiliated with Sandstream is for your information and convenience, and does not constitute endorsement or recommendation by Sandstream, or its employees or agents of such third party.
- Sandstream shall not be liable to you or any third party affiliated with you for any damages of any kind that arise out of or related to the site. You are responsible for all liability that results with respect to any use of the site by you or any third party affiliated with you.